Northeast Horticultural Services provides arboricultural services for existing properties and new construction in Fairfield County, Connecticut.
We have licensed arborists with the training and expertise to:
- Resolve existing problems with your landscape
- Prevent future problems with the foliage
- Preserve the health of the plants, shrubs, and trees on your property
Regardless of the scope of the problem, our arborists can:
- Evaluate the health of your trees
- Make recommendations for tree care services, elimination of disease and eradication of pests
- Determine if tree or shrub removal is required
- Create a plan to help you reach the goals you have in mind for your landscape
In addition to our tree care and plant health care services that resolve problems and restore the health of your shrubs and trees, we also offer periodic evaluation of your trees and shrubs. This allows our licensed arborist to evaluate the success of the tactics that are currently in place for landscape maintenance on your property. Depending on the result of this assessment, we can refine your tree care plan, suggest preemptive approaches that can be implemented, and help you redefine your property objectives.
For certified and experienced arborist services in the Fairfield County, CT area – we welcome you to contact our team today!
Visit our Facebook page for reviews, photos and more information on our current projects in tree care.