Why Pruning is Important
Pruning your trees on a regular basis keeps them healthy and beautiful. In addition to maintaining the aesthetic beauty of your trees, there are a number of reasons why pruning is essential:
- Maintenance pruning to improve the health and structure of the trees
- Hazard reduction
- Restoration after storms or other damage
There are several benefits to implementing a program to maintain and prune your trees and shrubs:
- Removing wood decay, fungi and bacteria which are food sources for insect vectors
- Live branch removal for increased sunlight and air circulation
- Structural pruning for your trees to ensure proper growth with an ideal structure of the tree. It reduces the need for structural support and reduces potential for costly problems.
- Safety audits around pedestrian walkways, buildings or parking lots
- Vista pruning to increase the value of your landscape
Every year, we examine your mature trees to decide which limbs should be removed. It’s always important to hire a licensed arborist to prune your trees. A tree that has been incorrectly pruned can lead to future problems, increased maintenance cost, and failure. A well-pruned tree should not look pruned. Maintaining your tree will also increase the health of plant life below the tree by allowing light to penetrate.
Our licensed arborists are available to walk your property and discuss short and long term tree pruning and tree trimming programs with you.
We also offer complete Plant Health Care, Landscape Services, and Organic Services.
Visit our Facebook page for reviews, photos and more information on our current projects in tree care.
Our Tree Care Services
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in requesting a free consultation for tree care services.